Space Systems Command (SSC) Development Corps’ Innovation and Prototyping Directorate is excited to announce Round 2 of Space Vision 2030. Space Vision 2030 will continue to be a recurring collaborative effort with our Space Enterprise Consortium members to identify and mature key enabling technologies that evolve the SSC and the U.S. Space Force’s current space architecture to one that will meet our needs in 2030.
The U.S. Army Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training, and Instrumentation (PEO STRI) and the PEO STRI Agile Acquisition Response (STAAR) Team publishes this RFI to solicit industry’s capabilities as market research in identifying potential geo-pairing Force-on- Force (FoF) and Force-on-Target (FoT) training solutions.
“The United States Navy (USN) detects and responds to cyber threats based on a traditional, labor-intensive, seven (7) step process that starts with preparation and information security (INFOSEC) classification and ends with system and common control authorizations and continuous monitoring. To improve how it detects and responds to cyber threats, the Navy seeks solutions that are both proactive (cyber hunt) and reactive (cyber disconnect). The Navy also seeks solutions that will address multiple domains (Platform Architecture, Cyber Attack, Cyber Vulnerability, Mitigations, and Mission Area).
This TReX announcement is intended to pulse NSTXL’s Innovation Network to discover potential solutions...
- Custom tailored OTAs and prototype acquisition plans
- Lifecycle services from ideation to production to de-risk your prototype
- Modern marketing campaigns that reach the most innovators
- Unique collaboration events that engage end users, innovators, and program managers
- NSTXL apps and tools that allow innovators to team and collaborate
- No hidden fees or costs charged to the government or member