The Tetra program supports the prototyping of new technologies and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) in support of the Department of Defense (DoD)
The ROOSTER-4 project team is hosting a Project TALX event on 16 Dec 21, 10 AM PT to discuss their draft solicitation and overall requirement. The ROOSTER-4 Draft Solicitation will be posted towards the end of November and the final solicitation is projected to be released the first week of Jan 22.
The United States Space Force’s (USSF) Space Systems Command (SSC), in support of the Enterprise Corps Cross-Mission Ground Data Transport Branch (SSC/ECXTD), is seeking information on an Enterprise Resource Management System.
The U.S. Army Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training, and Instrumentation (PEO STRI) and the PEO STRI Agile Acquisition Response (STAAR) Team publishes this RFI to solicit industry’s capabilities as market research in identifying potential geo-pairing Force-on- Force (FoF) and Force-on-Target (FoT) training solutions.
This TReX announcement is intended to pulse NSTXL’s Innovation Network to discover potential solutions...
- Custom tailored OTAs and prototype acquisition plans
- Lifecycle services from ideation to production to de-risk your prototype
- Modern marketing campaigns that reach the most innovators
- Unique collaboration events that engage end users, innovators, and program managers
- NSTXL apps and tools that allow innovators to team and collaborate
- No hidden fees or costs charged to the government or member