This TReX announcement is intended to pulse NSTXL’s Innovation Network to discover potential solutions. This request is for planning purposes only and does not constitute a Request for Solution or an invitation to submit formal proposals. The Government & NSTXL are not liable for reimbursing any costs associated with response preparation.
The Department of Defense is seeking prototyping support to address Modeling & Simulation issues in the area of countermeasures and countermeasure techniques...
This OTA is being sought on behalf of The United States Army Futures Command (USAFC) and the Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office (RCCTO)...
The Naval Surface Warfare Center, Crane Division is seeking prototype support to address Inertial Measurement Units (IMU) within Hypersonic
The U.S. Army’s future training capability is the Synthetic Training Environment (STE).
One of the primary missions of the Infrared/Radio Frequency (IR/RF) System Technologies Division (WXR), and the Countermeasure Design Branch (WXRL) at NSWC Crane, is to develop countermeasures to protect U.S. aircraft from threat missile systems.
Innovative Prototyping Concepts for Using Additive Manufacturing (AM) for Technology Protection (TP)
Recent advances in Additive Manufacturing (AM), commonly referred to as 3D printing, may be able to play a significant role in the next generation of Technology Protection (TP) techniques.
- Custom tailored OTAs and prototype acquisition plans
- Lifecycle services from ideation to production to de-risk your prototype
- Modern marketing campaigns that reach the most innovators
- Unique collaboration events that engage end users, innovators, and program managers
- NSTXL apps and tools that allow innovators to team and collaborate
- No hidden fees or costs charged to the government or member
- Grow your business
- Contract on commercial terms
- Proprietary tools, apps, and events to find new teaming partners
- No hidden fees and no licensing conditions
- Reduced sales cycle times and wasted time