The Navy desires a prototype software application that we call Printed Circuit Board Analysis Tool (PCBAT). Printed circuit board analysis, in this context, is the automation of assessing the physical configuration, condition, and provenance of electronics and associated components on printed circuit board assemblies (PCBAs) to manage supply chain risk; these efforts are done manually today at a high cost
The United States Navy (USN), the United States Marine Corps (USMC), and the United States Department of Defense (DoD) seek better capability to efficiently and optimally distribute fuel, dry cargo, and munitions within theater.
The Naval Air Warfare Systems Command (NAVAIR) desires to further advance its capabilities in the areas of electronic threat simulation and measurement focusing specifically on advances in the areas of system concept, architecture development, and requirements definition.
The Naval Air Warfare Systems Command (NAVAIR) desires to advance its capabilities in the areas of electronic threat simulation and measurement focusing specifically on advances in the areas of system concept, architecture development, and requirements definition.
The Army desires to prototype, test, demonstrate, and assess Integrated Environmental Control and Power (IECP) technologies and capabilities, both dual-use and defense specific, based on advanced vector drive controls for vapor compression technology and solid-gas absorption technology (open and closed cycle) that have been demonstrated to at least the proof-of-principle level.
- Custom tailored OTAs and prototype acquisition plans
- Lifecycle services from ideation to production to de-risk your prototype
- Modern marketing campaigns that reach the most innovators
- Unique collaboration events that engage end users, innovators, and program managers
- NSTXL apps and tools that allow innovators to team and collaborate
- No hidden fees or costs charged to the government or member
- Grow your business
- Contract on commercial terms
- Proprietary tools, apps, and events to find new teaming partners
- No hidden fees and no licensing conditions
- Reduced sales cycle times and wasted time