S²MARTS PROJECT NO. 21-13: The Department of the Navy (DoN) is seeking prototyping support in the area of Hypersonics Advanced Manufacturing Test Capability (HAMTC).
Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) is seeking to prototype a spacecraft to demonstrate the use of currently developed technology for new Very Low Earth Orbit (VLEO, 150-300 km) missions in support of the Precise space flight experiment...
Advanced Integration Interconnection and Fabrication Growth for Domestic SOTA Radio Frequency Gallium Nitride (Starry Nite)
Starry Nite seeks to mature domestic, open SOTA RF GaN foundries in alignment with the DoD advanced packaging ecosystem.
The USMC intends to issue an OT to develop an Immersive Training Environment (ITE) capable of replacing Role Players in various training scenarios...
Orbital Transfer & Maneuver
This TReX announcement is intended to pulse NSTXL’s Innovation Network to discover potential solutions...
Project No. 21-09: The National Security Agency (NSA) is seeking to prototype a low SWaP and high-throughput End Cryptographic Unit (ECU) for use in mesh space networks...
The Army Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC), commonly referred to as DEVCOM, is the US Army’s technology leader and largest technology developer...
The DARC program is expected to follow the Middle-Tier Acquisition (MTA) pathway to include Rapid Prototyping followed by Rapid Fielding, and is expected to provide 24/7, all-weather capabilities that increases the ability to detect, track, identify and characterize objects in deep space.
- Custom tailored OTAs and prototype acquisition plans
- Lifecycle services from ideation to production to de-risk your prototype
- Modern marketing campaigns that reach the most innovators
- Unique collaboration events that engage end users, innovators, and program managers
- NSTXL apps and tools that allow innovators to team and collaborate
- No hidden fees or costs charged to the government or member