This TReX announcement is intended to pulse NSTXL’s Innovation Network to discover potential solutions. This request is for planning purposes only and does not constitute a Request for Solution or an invitation to submit formal proposals. The Government & NSTXL are not liable for reimbursing any costs associated with response preparation.
This OTA is being sought on behalf of The United States Army Futures Command (USAFC) and the Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office (RCCTO)...
The Naval Surface Warfare Center, Crane Division is seeking prototype support to address Inertial Measurement Units (IMU) within Hypersonic
The DoD has a requirement to develop an Autonomous Flight Safety System (AFSS) that reduces range safety costs by eliminating much of the range safety tracking sources and decision logic onboard flight vehicles.
The evolving requirement of the U.S. strategic missile programs have required the continual development of highly capable advanced composite materials such as Carbon/Carbon (C/C) and Ceramic Matrix Composites (CMCs) to deliver differentiated missile performance.
Innovative Prototyping Concepts for Using Additive Manufacturing (AM) for Technology Protection (TP)
Recent advances in Additive Manufacturing (AM), commonly referred to as 3D printing, may be able to play a significant role in the next generation of Technology Protection (TP) techniques.
- Custom tailored OTAs and prototype acquisition plans
- Lifecycle services from ideation to production to de-risk your prototype
- Modern marketing campaigns that reach the most innovators
- Unique collaboration events that engage end users, innovators, and program managers
- NSTXL apps and tools that allow innovators to team and collaborate
- No hidden fees or costs charged to the government or member
- Grow your business
- Contract on commercial terms
- Proprietary tools, apps, and events to find new teaming partners
- No hidden fees and no licensing conditions
- Reduced sales cycle times and wasted time