S²MARTS PROJECT NO. 21-13: The Department of the Navy (DoN) is seeking prototyping support in the area of Hypersonics Advanced Manufacturing Test Capability (HAMTC).
The USMC intends to issue an OT to develop an Immersive Training Environment (ITE) capable of replacing Role Players in various training scenarios...
This TReX announcement is intended to pulse NSTXL’s Innovation Network to discover potential solutions...
The DARC program is expected to follow the Middle-Tier Acquisition (MTA) pathway to include Rapid Prototyping followed by Rapid Fielding, and is expected to provide 24/7, all-weather capabilities that increases the ability to detect, track, identify and characterize objects in deep space.
- Custom tailored OTAs and prototype acquisition plans
- Lifecycle services from ideation to production to de-risk your prototype
- Modern marketing campaigns that reach the most innovators
- Unique collaboration events that engage end users, innovators, and program managers
- NSTXL apps and tools that allow innovators to team and collaborate
- No hidden fees or costs charged to the government or member