The Army desires to extend the Family of Maintenance Trainers (FMT) Product Line (PL) to incorporate the legacy Abrams M1A2 SEP V3 Hands On Trainer (HOT) into the existing FMT PL portfolio by developing an OT prototype using the FMT-Common Core (CC).
The United States Navy (USN), the United States Marine Corps (USMC), and the United States Department of Defense (DoD) seek better capability to efficiently and optimally distribute fuel, dry cargo, and munitions within theater.
The cmi5 PTS prototype project seeks to acquire innovative cmi5 prototype capabilities—specifically, two closely related software prototypes for cmi5. First, this project will design, develop, test, and transition a free and open source cmi5 Player that serves as a reference implementation for Department of Defense (DoD) stakeholders.
The Naval Air Warfare Systems Command (NAVAIR) desires to advance its capabilities in the areas of electronic threat simulation and measurement focusing specifically on advances in the areas of system concept, architecture development, and requirements definition.
U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command conceives and matures leap-ahead concepts and technologies to ensure military forces are combat-ready for future wars. To ensure Warfighter effectiveness, both offensive and defensive systems are tested and assessed in environments that replicate operational conditions.
The DoD desires the capability to detect and counter emerging threats in the electromagnetic spectrum (EMS), providing warfighters with an enhanced understanding of their battlefield environment. The RFSD aims to collect and analyze RF signals to compare against a baseline environment, and automatically alert warfighters to anomalous signals.
The Army desires to prototype, test, demonstrate, and assess Integrated Environmental Control and Power (IECP) technologies and capabilities, both dual-use and defense specific, based on advanced vector drive controls for vapor compression technology and solid-gas absorption technology (open and closed cycle) that have been demonstrated to at least the proof-of-principle level.
- Custom tailored OTAs and prototype acquisition plans
- Lifecycle services from ideation to production to de-risk your prototype
- Modern marketing campaigns that reach the most innovators
- Unique collaboration events that engage end users, innovators, and program managers
- NSTXL apps and tools that allow innovators to team and collaborate
- No hidden fees or costs charged to the government or member
- Grow your business
- Contract on commercial terms
- Proprietary tools, apps, and events to find new teaming partners
- No hidden fees and no licensing conditions
- Reduced sales cycle times and wasted time