The National Security Technology Accelerator (NSTXL), a fast-growing provider of acquisition services to the US federal government, is looking for a self-starting operations manager to join our team. NSTXL designs, develops, issues, and manages innovative solutions for the U.S. Department of Defense through Other Transaction (OT) consortiums. Our operations manager will have both operational and invoicing responsibilities to help grow and service our membership and launch new services. Like all employees at NSTXL, our operations manager will have the opportunity to meet with clients, both our members as well as our government prototype clients. We offer great benefits and perks and an opportunity to grow your career as the firm expands.
This operations manager will have a broad array of responsibilities to manage operations, including:
- Vendor invoicing and expense reconciliation
- Contract review and management
- Database and CRM management
- Special project oversight
- Inventory and supply management
- NSTXL and client events organization and hosting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Great interpersonal skills, comfortable with client engagement
- Strong organizational skills
- Good work ethic
- Computer proficiency, specifically with MS Office and online spreadsheet tools
- Portland, OR
- Travel for this position is estimated at ~15% (for NSTXL conferences)
The National Security Technology Accelerator (NSTXL) harvests innovative technology from the commercial and non-defense marketplace, ensuring the development of better, cheaper, and faster defense capabilities. We offer a unique and simplified approach to rapidly develop, demonstrate, and assess prototypes that address a range of operational and installation needs, from individual Warfighter technology up to large-scale installation projects. NSTXL delivers technology to the Warfighter by serving as a one-stop shop to match government requirements with innovative private-sector and academic solutions. We believe that our people are our greatest assets and aim to be one of the top small companies to work for in America. NSTXL is an equal opportunity employer.
What We Offer
NSTXL strives to be one of the best places to work in America. We offer competitive salary and benefits including flexible work hours, paid sick leave, work from home accommodations, a 401(k)-profit sharing plan, a wellness plan, and much more.