Revolutionizing Government Innovation
Even though America is home to some of the most creative innovators, outdated processes make it difficult for the U.S. to deliver on critical technologies. We are changing that. To reignite America’s competitive edge, NSTXL is on a mission to revolutionize the government’s approach to acquisition. By embracing transparency, alignment, collaboration, credibility, and competition, we bring the most advanced ideas to life in half the time.
We Are Raising the Bar
Our unique approach combines commercial best practices and end-to-end government acquisition services to bolster innovation. We dive deep to understand the government’s specific needs and bring the best of the industry together to solve the nation’s greatest challenges.
While other networks restrain innovation by sneaking in hidden fees and muddling project flows, we don’t. Our open-source platform gives members access to every opportunity in our network at no additional cost.
We are focused on creating a government-ready community equipped to take on any mission. NSTXL supports both government and industry across the entire project lifecycle, helping secure America’s position as the world’s leading innovator.
NSTXL transforms government innovation efforts with commercial best practices, tools, and expertise that decrease costs, compress timelines, and improve outcomes.
NSTXL engages early acting as a force-multiplier for program offices by helping refine contracting, acquisition, and industry engagement strategy.
- Organize project initiation call
- Review and inform contracting strategy
- Market research review, verification, creation
- Define outreach and partnership strategy
- NSTXL Tech Discovery Events
- NSTXL Design Sprints
- Facilitated User Need and Feedback Sessions
- Prototype Acquisition Approach (PAA) drafting and collaboration (in-person/on-site)
- Full project management tracking and reporting
NSTXL’s entire team works with you to create a custom tailored plan to ensure the solicitation exceeds your goals.
- Propose competition strategy and timeline
- Promote early teaming and collaboration via the NSTXL Community App
- Organize, host, and facilitate NSTXL Industry Days
- Host teaming events
- Create a marketing and outreach plan
- Create a vendor vetting plan
- RFS drafting and collaboration
Once the solicitation is released, NSTXL maximizes the number of high-quality bids through broad marketing, specific outreach, and constant industry engagement.
- Teaming board for solicitation on NSTXL Community app
- Launch email and social media marketing campaign
- Engage partners to prepare and engage non-traditional companies
- Perform one-on-one outreach to key companies
- Project TALX webinar
- Weekly metrics report
- Industry feedback reporting
- Pre-award proposal vetting
NSTXL makes the award decision process easier by providing supporting tools, templates, processes, and facilitated events so you can spend your time choosing the best solution.
- Collect all proposals through our secure portal
- Perform all government compliance checks
- Organize and submit all proposals to the government
- Verify self-reporting for cyber compliance
- Conduct full vendor vetting report on all downselected proposals
- Organize, host, and facilitate Demonstration Days
- Organize vendor selection process (tools, facilities, analysis)
- Facilitate the creation of teams/partnerships
Our award-winning team of former government and commercial contractors work with all government stakeholders to get the awardee(s) on the right contract, fast.
- Draft and communicate decision to non-awardees
- SOW collaboration and drafting (review, editing, and finalization)
- Milestone schedule collaboration and drafting
- Negotiate and enter into performers agreement (including IP and data rights)
- Process contract award and modifications
As the Managing Prime, NSTXL’s team of PMI certified experts de-risk your project with transparent reporting, proactive troubleshooting, and critical check-ins that maximize the chances of delivering a solution to the Warfighter.
- Organize and lead kickoff call/meeting
- Draft, receive approval for Press Release and distribute to media
- Create and submit after action report on solicitation and project
- Ongoing reporting on project health and performance
- Contract modification processing
- Client engagement as the Managing Prime
- Scheduled Program Management Office check-ins
- Organize, host and facilitate User Acceptance Sessions
- Host prototype transition meeting
- Organize, host, and facilitate Leader Input Sprints
- Follow-on production contract management
- Record keeping
Meet Our Team
We are a diverse company of passionate professionals working together to create change that matters. Coming from both government and commercial backgrounds, our team brings the expertise and creativity needed to transform government innovation.