Capability Pitch Days
09-23 January | Virtual
Find Your Microelectronics Commons Teaming Partners
Register for the ultimate teaming experience featuring 200 organizations with the required technology needed to build a robust offering in support of the Microelectronics Commons project.
The program runs from 1100-1800 ET on the following days, with each day focused on a specific technology requirement:
- 09 JAN – 5G/6G Technology
- 10 JAN – Artificial Intelligence Hardware
- 11 JAN – Commercial Leap-Ahead Technologies
- 12 JAN – Electromagnetic Warfare
- 13 JAN – Quantum Technology
- 17 JAN – Secure Edge/IoT Computing
- 19 JAN – Cores
- 20 JAN – Hubs
- 23 JAN – Infrastructure, Tools & IP
You may participate as a presenter or in listen-only mode, and you will select how you will participate as well as your topic(s) to present during the registration process.
While virtual, presentation slots are limited to 25 per topic and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Click here to view the presentation schedules for AI Hardware, Commercial Leap-Ahead Technologies, Electromagnetic Warfare and Quantum Technology. Schedules for Secure Edge/IoT Computing, Cores and Hubs will be available by 13 January.
How it Works
The goal of the program is to showcase technology capabilities aligned to the program’s requirements and help the defense industry base find teaming partners in support of Microelectronics Commons. Presenters have 10 minutes to share information about their capabilities, followed by five minutes of questions and answers. To maximize your time, we suggest presenting the following information:
- Short company introduction
- Your capabilities and how they align to the technical requirements
- Past performance results and experiences (non-proprietary only)