3 MARCH 2022 UPDATE
The Government has released the below cumulative responses to the Q&A:
1 MARCH 2022 UPDATE
The solutions due date for this project has been extended to March 25, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET.
17 FEBRUARY 2022 UPDATE
The Government has released the final RWP for EWT. Please find the document below:
Questions due: 2/24/22 1:00pm ET
Solutions due: 3/17/22 1:00pm ET
10 FEBRUARY 2022 UDATE
The Government has released 2 documents responding to your questions. Please see them below:
13 JANUARY 2022 UPDATE
The resources from the EWT Industry Day program are available.
View slides: EWT Project TalX_FINAL
10 JANUARY 2022 UPDATE
Please note, this is a DRAFT Request for White Paper (RWP) posting for the Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training, & Instrumentation (PEO STRI) Program Manager Cyber, Test, and Training (PM CT2) Instrumentation Management Office’s (IMO) Test & Evaluation. This DRAFT RWP is being posted in support of the Industry Day scheduled for Wednesday, January 12th.
The Government is now accepting questions regarding this opportunity.
Access the draft RWP here: Draft RWP for EWT
In addition, please find the attachments below:
- Attachment 1: T and E EWT Domain and Topic Area Technology Development Prototype Requirements 15-Dec-2021_v17
- Attachment 2: Common Software Terminology
- Attachment 3: Data Rights Assertions
- Attachment 4: Data Rights and Computer Software License Terms Definitions
- Attachment 5: Terms and Conditions and EULA
- Attachment 6: Project Quad Chart Template
- Attachment 7: Pub Review Requirements
- Attachment 8: Vendor Questions Form
- Attachment 9: Vendor Contractor Vetting Process
- Attachment 10: Vendor Self Vetting Form
- Attachment 11: Telecommunications Representation
4 JANUARY 2022 UPDATE
Attachment 1, EWT Domain and Topic Area Technology Development Prototype Requirements is being provided in support of the Industry Day scheduled for 12 January 2022.
Access the document here: EWT Domain and Topic Area Technology Development Prototype Requirements
The Draft Request for White Paper is anticipated to be posted at the end of this week.
22 DECEMBER 2021 UPDATE
The EWT Industry Day is scheduled for 12 January 2022, with one-on-one meetings following the event.
Industry Day: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm ET
One-on-One meetings: 12:30 pm – 5:00 pm ET
20 September 2021 UPDATE
The release of the Request for Solutions for this project has been delayed. It is now anticipated to be released in the first quarter, FY22.
Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training, & Instrumentation (PEO STRI) Program Manager Cyber, Test, and Training (PM CT2) Instrumentation Management Office’s (IMO) Test and Evaluation Prototyping Program (TEPP) will conduct prototyping to address the critical gaps in T&E capabilities as identified by the DoD Test Resource Management Center (TRMC). Specifically, PM CT2 IMO will conduct the Electronic Warfare Test (EWT) prototype projects to advance and accelerate testing electro-optical (EO) and radio frequency (RF) electronic warfare (EW) systems. This includes technologies or capabilities to address T&E shortfalls for weapon sensor/seeker testing, and for threat emulation to include congested/contested environments, cognitive-enabled EW systems, and EW-enabled cyber systems. The EWT prototype projects will develop and accelerate technologies to address T&E shortfalls in EWT and develop technologies required to test future warfighting capabilities designed to support DoD advances in warfighting technology. The ultimate goal of the EWT prototype projects will be to conduct prototyping efforts that demonstrate and advance EO and RF solutions that:
- Focus on emerging warfighting capabilities that are not represented by current T&E approaches or on a broader infrastructure challenge.
- Support advanced technology development, demonstration, and transition to new DoD T&E capabilities.
- Address test technology or capability needs (also referred to as gaps or shortfalls within the community) spanning DoD-wide.
- Consist of a portfolio of technology development projects.
Each Domain, EO and RF, include several topic areas for industry to provide solutions against. These topic areas are:
- Advanced Broadband Infrared Projector
- Rapid EO Database Technology
- Mitigating 5G Impact on Electronic Warfare (EW) Testing at Military Laboratories
- Mitigating 5G Impact on Electronic Warfare (EW) Testing at Military Ranges
- Real-Time, High-Fidelity, High-Density RF Signal Generation
- High-SNR Ka-Band Radar Cross Section (RCS) Technology
- Signal Generation Translation Technology
- EW Arena