The National Security Technology Accelerator (NSTXL), a fast-growing provider of acquisition services to the US federal government, is looking for our next, upbeat, personable, community-minded team member to join our ranks. This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right, energetic, hard-working and innovative individual. You will be instrumental in ensuring a great member experience and helping build our pipeline and extended ecosystem. If you are friendly, outgoing and enjoy helping people; are an articulate and accurate communicator and thrive in an environment of growth and change; then you might be our next team member.
NSTXL is a consortium management firm of Other Transaction Agreements (OTAs). Each of our OTAs is a distinct member-based not-for-profit with its own membership that is managed and serviced by NSTXL. Currently, our OTAs have more than 600 corporate, non-profit, educational, and financial institution members. For these members, NSTXL offers opportunities to bid on government contracts, education and training, and live/virtual forums on a wide variety of topics.
Our S2MARTS Collaboration Lab, located just outside of Naval Surface Warfare Center, Crane Division, in Crane, Indiana creates a unique collaborative environment for our members, customers and team. The lab provides 2000 square feet of open concept floor plan that can be configured to host various types of events, has a co-working section for members and customers, high-speed fiber internet capability and serves as the epicenter of S2MARTS OTA ecosystem. You will help us maximize use of our Collaboration Lab, maintain our extraordinary sense of community, and assist in running day-to-day operations. You’ll also help facilitate and host member events and support our extended team
- The position will be based in Crane, Indiana
- Domestic travel for this position is estimated at less than 10%
- Open to all U.S. Citizens
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to gain Department of Defense (DoD) Personnel Security Clearance is required
- Analyze and evaluate, on a quantitative and/or qualitative basis, the effectiveness of the program in meeting established goals and objectives, to include financial burn-rates, invoice management, and disbursements to subcontractors
- Utilize data collection and analysis techniques to evaluate program metrics, financials, and submits oral and written reports to management personnel
- Regularly interface with technical professionals in the writing, and editing of various types of acquisition and/or programmatic documentation (such as reports, strategic plans, and presentations)
- Tracks and monitors flow of all documents from inception through distribution & electronic archiving of final versions.
- Provide quality assurance check for all document deliverables issued to clients.
- Create, implement and manage a master schedule for the S2MARTS Collaboration Lab, to include all customer engagements, co-working space availability, and other events
- Act as the primary lead for daily logistics & inventory of the S2MARTS Collaboration Lab
- Manage communication with third-party services in support of the S2MARTS Collaboration Lab events (food providers, material/supply vendors, etc.)
- Create a fun, hospitable, and professional work environment for lab visitors and strategic partners
- S2MARTS Collaboration Lab Event planning, coordination, and hosting while utilizing the broader NSTXL team
- Develop, implement, and oversee a S2MARTS event series and event pipeline
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, finance, engineering, business, or related field
- Excellent writing, editing, and organization skills.
- Ability to deliver accurate, well-written documentation within specified deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Dynamic, service-oriented team player with a positive, proactive attitude and the ability to make critical decisions
- Work well independently, with little supervision, as well as in a collaborative environment where accountability is a must
- Work effectively under pressure, all while meeting deadlines, delivering superior results, and keeping the focus on NSTXL members and internal partners
- Innovative and creative thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of experience working in the defense-related industry
- Financial Background and/or Financial Analyst Experience
- Experience with Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) and/or other Government payment systems
- Active security clearance at Secret or higher