The National Security Technology Accelerator (NSTXL), a fast-growing provider of acquisition services to the US federal government, is looking for a self-starting senior project manager to join our team. NSTXL designs, develops, issues, and manages innovative solicitations for the U.S. Department of Defense through Other Transaction (OT) consortiums and other innovative contracting. Once our government customer chooses a vendor(s) to create the solution, NSTXL has responsibilities as the prime contractor to manage the solicitations. Our project manager will work directly with our subcontractors to manage the prototype development and with our clients to ensure timely and successful fulfillment of the contract.
Our senior project manager will have a broad array of responsibilities, including:
- Organizing project kick-off meetings and regular vendor meetings
- Manage invoicing and gaining approval for milestones
- Regular reporting of progress and problems to the government client and NSTXL staff
- Working proactively to help resolve program office or vendor issues
- Writing reports on the solicitations to highlight progress
- Working with program offices to bring future work to the OT
- Help NSTXL develop innovative platforms and program management processes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of DoD project management experience
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and communication capabilities
- Good team working and team building skills
- Strong work ethic
- WAWF proficiency
- Active security clearance (Secret or higher)
- Client relationships with DoD program offices
- Washington, DC; Portland, OR; Orlando, FL; Huntsville, AL; San Diego, CA
- Travel for this position is estimated at 25%
The National Security Technology Accelerator (NSTXL) harvests innovative technology from the commercial and non-defense marketplace, ensuring the development of better, cheaper, and faster defense capabilities. We offer a unique and simplified approach to rapidly develop, demonstrate, and assess prototypes that address a range of operational and installation needs, from individual Warfighter technology up to large-scale installation projects. NSTXL delivers technology to the Warfighter by serving as a one-stop shop to match government requirements with innovative private-sector and academic solutions. We believe that our people are our greatest assets and aim to be one of the top small companies to work for in America. NSTXL is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to [email protected].