NSTXL would like to invite you to our “Contracting & Coffee (C2)” workshop series!
Curious about the latest Government contracting trends in R&D and prototyping? Do you want to get involved but you’re unsure how to do so? Come join NSTXL for an informal but informative discussion, on nontraditional Government contracting! Enjoy a cup of joe and be more in the know – this is Contracting & Coffee!
Contracting & Coffee occurs on the second Friday of every month from 0830-0930 EST, so come and learn! This series will be taped and posted for those who are unable to attend.
This month, join Teresa Speck as she presents: “Significant Extent” & Teaming Strategies
Learn how to:
- Understand Significant Extent
- How to determine Team Lead and Team Member relationship
- What is the solution requested?
- Is there any Program of Record integration?
- How to be a Rockstar Team Lead
- Data Calls
- How to be Team Member who gets invited back to the party
- Team spirit