NSTXL would like to invite you to our first ever “Contracting & Coffee (C2)” workshop series!
Curious about the latest Government contracting trends in R&D and prototyping? Do you want to get involved but you’re unsure how to do so? Come join NSTXL for an informal but informative discussion, on nontraditional Government contracting! Enjoy a cup of joe and be more in the know – this is Contracting & Coffee!
Contracting & Coffee occurs on the second Friday of every month from 0830-0930 EST, so come and learn! This series will be taped and posted for those who are unable to attend.
This month, join Teresa Speck as she presents: How to Run an OTA Proposal Team.
Learn how to:
- What is an OTA?
- How to run an OTA proposal team
- Select the right OTA RFS/RWP for you
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses of your solution
- Craft a RFS/RWP response as a Prime or Sub
- Understand what they are asking?
- Can you meet the requirements?
- Create an outline
- Understand pricing strategy
- Craft messaging
- Proposal Terminology 101
- Submission strategies
Click here to view the full workshop.